These little smoked salmon crackers are an acquired taste but if you’re one for a smoked fish, these are divine!
- Seed Crackers (I get mine from costco. They are called ancient grains and are made with 6 whole grains and seeds.)
- smoked salmon (The salmon above features three different flavors: original, dill, and cracked black pepper)
- goat cheese (i like the kirklands because i find it to be a sweeter cheese)
- parsley for topping
ingredients for dill mustard sauce:
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Time to cook:
- This recipe is fairly easy and I use it as a quick snack with little prep work.
Place as many crackers as you desire onto a plate and top with your smoked salmon. If you try this and you find you don’t like the smoked salmon you can always cook it on the stove top.
- Then, add a few goat cheese crumbles on top of your salmon.
Top it off with some parsley and your dill mustard sauce.
Time to cook that dill mustard sauce:
- Combine mustard, honey and vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk in oil and stir in dill. Refrigerate until ready to use. (On a side note: this sauce can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days)