Have you ever had overnight oatmeal? If you have than you know how delicious it is and if you haven’t, well, you’re missing out! For those of you in favor of the overnight oats, try this taste breakfast treat on for size! Overnight quinoa is just as tasty!
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
- In a jar (I prefer mason jars because you need to keep it sealed well) add 1 cup of quinoa and 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Next, add in a tablespoon of cinnamon and place the lid on the jar.
- Shake up the jar so that the quinoa is fully covered in the almond milk.
- Place in the fridge overnight and top with pomegranate seeds in the morning for breakfast!
*This makes a serving that might seem small but is very filling. You may add more quinoa and almond milk to the jar if you wish to make a few servings in one container. Just make sure that however much quinoa you add, you add enough almond milk to completely cover the quinoa where it seems soupy.*